The wow effect is when the guest's expectations are exceeded by reality. Guests come to a regular standard hotel, but it has such "secrets “and” chips" that make guests happy and come back again and again.
To create and come up with such a highlight answer the following questions:
- What is unique about your hotel that is not available elsewhere?
- How can each Department create a Wow effect?
- Is the service and guest service at the stages good enough?
- Are there any distinctions in the service for VIP clients and budget guests?
- Is there a system for motivating and rewarding employees for quality service?
After answering many questions, the hotelier can already assess the level of the hotel and choose the appropriate plans for the Wow effect.
In General, such anticipation of guests should be:
Relate to the guest's situation (served on time and in the right place).
Unexpected ( do not say that coffee and flowers will be brought to your room every day, let it be a surprise).
Manageable (each employee must clearly follow their instructions, because for them, creating a Wow effect is not a surprise, but a responsibility).
In a timely manner (be guided by the season, weather, time, holidays, etc.)
When you have roughly planned and come up with what chips you can surprise the guest, then start to translate the Wow effect into reality.